Our Real Estate practice ranges from specific property and related transactions to the property issues that arise in commercial transactions.
We have advised on many commercial property transactions in Ghana and act for many firms in the ever growing property market.
Our work includes:
- the acquisition and disposal of all types of interest in real estate from transactions involving property portfolios to discrete sales and purchases
- every aspect of development including planning, environment, construction and taxation issues
- the whole range of landlord and tenant matters from the creation and disposal of leasehold interests to ongoing management issues (acting for landlords, tenants and lenders)
- real estate finance, advising owners, lenders, borrowers, equity investors, lead managers and others on all aspects of financing, secured lending and securitisation
- construction contracts, ranging from major infrastructure provision and power and energy projects to inner city development and regeneration